How was everyone's Labor Day Weekend?

Mine was relaxing. Lots of rain though.

Favorite Answer

It was ok. The weather was really stinky though. Too much rain. My husband was sick, so we were basically stuck in the house. I got caught up on laundry though! I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend, you deserved it!

It was great, sunny about 85 degrees. I went to a bar-b-que and hooked up with some Air Force buddies. Some of which I hadn't seen since the Viet Nam war. We met each others families and exchanged stories. The height was when we had a prayer for all of our buds who are no longer with us. I HOPE I'll see these guys again!

Source(s): god nose

Sunny and mild. Walked the Mackinac Bridge Labor Day.

• avarca

Friday eats : poultry arms from St Louis the place my eye well-being care expert. So i'm able to honestly see some thing saturday eats some venison from the pals (I stay interior the country presently) Monday i'm going to be eating squirrel. And traveling my pals and yelling at their canines that bark at me too lots Then taking some foster little ones fishing and horseback using and then the Cap is a date with a troll at at Turner field Hopeing to get to stone mountain "Emory college" hospitality, the place I recieved surgical treatment on my neck that the fool docs could desire to not do in Canada. Then with a bit of luck dine at "Tanners" My in demand place to consume in Atlanta. i think of we set up some thing yet have not heard back i'm thinking she is my baseball pal on account that my final one saved status me up. And did not supply a rip approximately his acquaintances different than people who could desire to Say not something yet "why do i constantly come right here?" then i tell him why... sturdy artwork will you deserve a toy!

here in new hampshire it was cloudy but it didn't rain

we spent the day at the hopkinton fair together as a family

saw some animals, ate lots food, played some games, saw lots of stuff for sale . now the kids go to school tomorrow :-) for their first day back

mine was great! Took the family to Red Lobster and pigged out. No one labored here!

• took my son school shopping,my man his father has the weekend off so we all just hung out together watched some movies and cleaned the house for the new school year that starts in the morning : ] glad your was good!

I had the best labour day weekend ever.I got to go bowling.

It was okay until today. I had a severe headache and spent the day in bed.

it was cool, yeah lol a lot of rain and clouds