H.L.A.
H.L.A. asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Can someone please explain this to me?

I posted a question asking if anyone needed a wedding dress. I Did Not list a price for this particular item, yet my question was removed because I violated Yahoo's precious "Terms". Why did this get erased, but people that ask all the time if their avatar is cute, or people that use other symbols or other languages in their questions don't get erased? And theirs violate the "terms" as well, but they seem to stay on forever?

I'd also like to add this...In the email I recieved, it said Reason of Violation: (blank). There was nothing. If there is no reason then it shouldn't have been erased.

Alana Shoosh... Did I say I was parranoid? No. I realize selling things is a violation, but I also asked why the people that always ask about their avatar never have their questions removed, or the people that use symbols never get their questions removed. Why mine...there was no price and I'm not telling a price.

Favorite Answer

Y!A pretends to have a reviewer when what they really have is an 8 year old girl who picks & chooses which posts to delete.

In all fairness, your post should have been removed since it was advertising. But, that does not alter the fact that Y!A's "censor" is an 8 year old girl.

its on the terms that you cant sell, advertise , or lend and yes there terms are precious because i had a answer removed and

all it said was no i tried but thanks for the 2 points you are

right lady!!!!!!

It is on the Terms and Conditions that you must not advertise or lend.

Guess you are not supposed to sell things.

Yahoo! is out to get you and only you. OH, and the entire world is against you, too.

• mike L

cant sell stuff here

so how much is it?