I liked this guy in 8th grade to 10th grade im 17 and a girl, i am in 11th grade now.?

This guy was my friend for 2 years and he gave me his number so i could text him. I texted his over the summer and told him i liked him, he said i only like you as a friend then he asked me if i could ask out britany for him. I didnt do it because he was being a jerk i couldnt belive that he knew i liked him but still asked me to do that. One day he texted me and told me to tell him something interesting about him. all i said was that he's fun to talk to which i lied. When i went to school after summer he started to stare at me then he wouldnt say anything to me, sometime he would walk by me act like he didnt see me then look at me through the window. Does he have feelings for me? y do i still think about him i know he was a jerk to me? Do i ignore him to get him out of my head and move on.

Favorite Answer

I think he likes the idea of you liking him more then liking you. You would be "safe" since he knows you like him.

• well i dont know this guy and so i dont know the complete circustances, but obviously something has made him change. this could be for a number of reasons - because he realized what he was missing out on when he said no to you, because he realized how unsensitive he was being when he asked you to ask out another girl, because he realized that maybe he didn't notice that he liked you more than a friend until you told him your true feelings, or maybe because he simply just started liking you. Either way, he has changed, and it is suddenly apparent that he likes you now. It is now up to you - go with your heart and decide weather you still like him and think he is truly sorry for what he has done and that he deserves a second chance, or weather it is just time to move on. Whichever you choose will be right for you, but remember if you decided to ingore him that it may take time to get over him because you have liked him for so long.

• crear

dude advance the balls to ask a woman out i'm srry that sounds mean yet cerialy dude i mean you ask your friends to ask for you i think of it incredibly is common previous lame. If ya like a woman ask her. you comprehend how particular it will make the female experience. if she says no circulate on there are plenty different fish contained in the sea. and definite females in 7&8 grade prefer to go out with you boys. I mean i became a woman in seventh&8th grade as quickly as properly all and sundry would be or has. I enjoyed while a guy asked me out!!

Well that was jerky. He shouldn't have asked you to ask that girl out...kind of ignorant on his part. Next time you catch him looking at you say "What?" let him know you've noticed his stares. Its completely up to you whether or not you want to forget about him. I can see where it would work out...but I'd make sure the stares aren't just in your head first.

I didn't read it all, move on cuz he prolly doesn't like you, unless he's shy or because guys act weird once they know u like them. Talk to him first? But after that, if he hasn't, move on. um lied? No good, derr. no1 likes a liar. How hard was it to answer if u like him? U sure don't like this guy. He don't like u cuz u lied.

yeah he was probably using you during the summer. he asked you to tell him something interesting about himself probably so he could tell a girl why he's interesting. don't hang on to something that may not happen. you should'nt ever wait on a guy, especially one who has been so rude to you.

K PSYCHOS

• ?

move on.........

WHAT?