promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

guys, please help! how do u like girls to show u affection, appreciation, and compliment you?

what kinds of acts of affection and love do guys like? how do you like to be shown that you're appreciated and loved? i have this guy friend who i really care about and love and have feelings for and he likes me too as more than friends. i really wanna show him how much he means to me. so guys, please answer! thanks! btw, we're both 17 if that makes any dif.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i'm 18....i think that showing him ur there for him, day in and day out...help him through life...be there to support him....he will show his love back at u...then take it further ...and just see how it goes... follow ur heart....good luck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we like affection from a girl as long as we think its sweet, not like our moms(overprotective, paranoid that son will get hurt etc), if we get a boo boo and u give us a kiss there we'd be really happy. Be there for him, show him some luv from the heart. y'know. If we goof up in something and do something stupid, dont just say "aww, its alright, u didnt do anything wrong" be like "well, that was stupid, but be careful next time and u'll be good(and give a kiss,lol)".

• 1 decade ago

you should hug him after he walks you to class and kiss him before he leaves your presents.when you see him and he doesn't see you sneek up on him and put a juicy kiss on him.

• Wayne
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no,

i like it when they call me a drunken, lose, out of work bum

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.