How do I find info on who an email address belongs to? I don't have a password just address.?

• kyeann
    Favorite Answer

Send an e-mail to the address and wait for a reply.

No central repository. You can try some Yahoo searches or other search engines. Think of email addresses as unpublished phone numbers. The ISP won't tell you so unless the owner wants you to know, there's no way to tell.

I would try myspace.

Go to www.myspace.com

Click Search

Click Search by Email Address

Type in the address

If the person is registered - you can find out some information

e-mails are like unlisted phone numbers, if they don't want you to know who they are you can't find out unless they are abusing you via e-mail the athorities can find them but you can't if they don't want you to,,,i have e-mails with fake names too, just try and find me if you can. unless you can find the ip address of the sender, they have programs that tell you what area of the world the IP is coming from...unless you are the fbi you'll never know...god bless the internet.

You can only trace up to the server it came from (e-mail provider). Other than that, your stuck.