Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else think that we should just send ninjas to Iran?

I know ninjas are really expensive, but they're ninjas for Christs sake! :-)

Yeah, I think it's a good idea too. All the Iranian women are dressed kind of like ninjas too so they'd be super camouflaged ninjas!!!! Ninja please...

• yumyum
    Favorite Answer

You know, I think that ninjas could solve a lot of world problems...It's too bad that everyone doesn't think the way you do, J Love! *mwah*

It should only take 3 or 4 ninja's to clean up Iran.

Let me guess, you are hoping the Iranian president will ride one without a helmet and turn it into a donorcycle?

Reversing the executive order barring the CIA from simply eliminating people like him might be a good start. Far less expensive than a ground war.

We could dress zillions of illegals in black and drop them over Iran. They'd land, demand welfare etc. collapse the Iranian economy etc. They could even call it Aztlan-East

Be alot cheaper.

Tae Kwon Do Ninjas will do the job in a jiffy.

OK JLOVE u r cute now be a good person and put your burka on. Now when u take the burka off ,u will be a Butterfly in Never-Never land.

Not to be confused with "NEVERLAND"

Source(s): It's Labour Day & I have/am partying, please don't take offence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK Iranian women are more liberated than that, if we leave them alone, they will come home,/ Sorry I told u I was partying, Left alone, they will find a better system than we can force on them. The "Burka " crowd was Afghanistan which was ok with us from the late 80s to 2001. All that time the Taliban, financially supported by the USA was beating and abusing women, WHAM 9/11, mein gott these evil people must be stopped. You get the picture, play by our rules it's fine, cross us and prepare to die. We may even send some NINJAS, whatever the he*l they are. Happy Labour day.....MOI

Yes, I think we should just remove Iran's leaders.

Make sure they attack one at a time because if they attack in hordes they are super easy to kill.

Grow up kid, you been watching too much television. Maybe too many puter games. It ain't real. There is nobody on earth that a bullet or bomb won't stop.

We should take our military personnel out of the war and let them fight their own senseless war...this is just another Vietnam where we are loosing our people!!!!!

Pray for peace!!!