promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

WHY US goverment very kind to us even we r illegal?

all my relative live in here now , we help them to good life when my parent got welfare we use for pay coyote to help our relative cross here and after that we got extra...

if we legal no company wanna take us....

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you were legal, you would be paid a fair wage. Don't say that nobody would want you, that isn't true. What about all the legal citizens? They have jobs.

The government is kind to you because once you are in, they feel that they have to be. Maybe this will change in future.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

you must not think very much of your relatives to risk their lives crossing with a coyote... I just think we should set up internet shooting ranges at the border and charge people so much to shoot an illegal crossing. It would only take a few deaths and the crossing would stop or slow down. Or if our border guards could have the weapons they needed to prevent the crossings without the liberal left crying crocodile tears for the "ILLEGAL" person crossing our border therefore becoming a "CRIMINAL".

However, I think you are a troll and are trying to stir things up a bit...

• andis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

we may be able to and we are making a distinction via all our abdomen aching about this difficulty. all and distinctive human beings can make a distinction. shrink your own backyard. Diaper your own toddler. attempt to employ US voters before you pass searching for some unlawful. do not do agency with agencies that employ or use those who seem unlawful. Or ask about it and element out that the artwork stress would not talk fantastic English. Why is that? Are they criminal? Press biz vendors responsibly and tell em' you ain't going to eat there as a lot or in any respect cuz the guy down the line hires US voters. positioned your money the position your mouth and heart are. Write your reps in authorities and tell em' your bored to death and your voting them out if the area isn't rectified quickly, and then DO IT. deliver the do no longer some thing, good for naughts out! Get some human beings in who will do some thing. Write Jeff training, Sen. from Arkansas (?)THis guy is lack of existence on unlawful immigration. THis guy is calling the right questions and doing what some thing should be doing. help this guy and those like him. do not allow illegals get away with their crimes. even as undesirable stuff takes position and an glaring unlawful is in touch, insist on them being rounded up and deported. Pitch a in wonderful condition once you need to. i'm in the midst of doing this today and that i can allow you to comprehend, the officials in touch are very worried about how they provide the impact of being, no longer doing their jobs perfect. you need to be certain them skuttle to cover their own butts. This mindset will artwork. those unlawful human beings are complete right here. we are triumphing yet we ought to proceed to call for our rights to regulation and order. The squeaky wheel receives the oil. Do some thing on your own existence. some little area of set issues actual. imagine about it. YOU ALL can do somewhat small area of help us get rid of the illegals and go back our u . s . to three semblance of stability and sanity truly than this lawless chaos of unlawful immigration. now is the time to act!

• 1 decade ago

The ICE has a customer service mentality. Most of the time an agent spends is looking for information. This is often handled most easily through customer service. If an employee slips a sarcastic line they can be terminated, face lawsuits or suspension.

Source(s): confidential
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because the government doesn't care about their own citizen's who have been busting their asses trying to make a good life for themselves. They don't care that there are hundreds of thousands of homeless people on the streets. So I just an't tell you Jorge.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because our government is currently being ran by an ape

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/K/1/bush_c...

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

because our government is stupid at this time about how to deal with lawbreaking leaches.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because we need people to do our work!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should HONESTLY make a valid Attempt to rise Above STUPID.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hope you enjoyed your visit go home now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.