Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

about avatars?

don't you think that avatars should have different age looks so that you have a better idea as to whether you're talking to a 20-year-old or a 60-year-old?

Favorite Answer

I think they should have avatars like the JCPenny virtual model. Where U enter your weight, ht, and everything else and it looks alot like you. I am a full figured woman and none of those things look like me, that is why I never made one. I think they can be very misleading.

Yes I agree ! I feel It should be age appropriate at times to keep the sickos away from the young people seeking advice, yet there are times an older persons wisdom is helpful.Then there are the kids who are pretending to be older than they are.It makes it hard to answer some questions because you don't know if you are talking to an age appropriate person or not. However there is the choice of people of just being honest and saying their age or yahoo having a policy stating your age by your name. I think that would be best.By the way I am a 51 year old grandma but still have a very fun filled active life with my 44 year old husband!

I think they should have different age groups for the avatars.

• lol

or they could post your age instead of your level!

might as well your income and if your are really ugly or not too.

Yeah you're right. I admire your opinion.

why you gotta be so prejudice?