how do you kno when your really in love....i thought i was once but now im pretty sure this one is real....???

Favorite Answer

Love is a man-defined emotion, emotion itself is subjective. If you care for someone, you find them attractive, good, fine. But love is like... what if that person was bald and ugly (in it just for the looks?), would you give your life for them? Would you sacrifice someone else in your life for that person? And even then, you can go from loving someone one day, then hate them later - not to say you will. All you can do is WAIT and see.

You can love more than one person in your life. I've been in love several times. At the times, I did love them, but people change and so can our feelings. I don't doubt that you were in love the first time and don't doubt your feelings now. Just enjoy it! The initial feelings are great!