Is any1 else beside me drinking alcohol and if so how much will u drink?

how much have u drank and how much will u

• cee
    Favorite Answer

well im on my 3rd beer, and tonight since im all alone, i may just drink until I pass out! but Im not sure I have enough! lol!!!

I'm always drinking, and I usually drink between a quarter of a liter of vodka and a little bit of Bacardi 151 proof rum.

But I have drank up to 3/4 of a liter of vodka and about 5 shots of rum.... woo!

• hulme

I basically grew to become 18, and that i've got tried alcohol till now. I had some gentle stories with it interior the previous and that i've got desperate i in my view do no longer savour it. i'm going to admit that one time there have been distinctive human beings at my living house and that i'm no longer a social individual, and that i had slightly to drink and it made me "relax." yet that doesn't make me opt to drink now. i do no longer recommendations that others drink. does not hardship me slightly. I basically hate no longer feeling on top of problems with myself, and that i additionally can no longer stand feeling stupid, despite if this is basically to myself. i do no longer loike how alcohol makes me sense or act and that i do no longer see myself ever being fascinated in it. because of the fact i'm nonetheless in severe college and due to the styles of friends I actual have, i've got in no way had too plenty tension approximately ingesting, yet i'm particular in college some human beings could finally end up being idiots approximately it. All i will enable you understand is there's no longer something incorrect with your decision as long as you're no longer holier than thou and that i do no longer think of you ought to ought to mislead your friends. clarify to them why you are not getting amusement from ingesting and which you do no longer recommendations them ingesting and you will nonetheless be around them whilst they're. additionally, they must haven't any proceedings some everlasting specific driving force!

Had one glass of chardonnay. I think I'll quit for the night.

I haven't started yet, but i am about to get dusted tonight. BEER AND WHISKY. WHOA WHOA

coors light..prolly 9 to get really drunk..my hubby prolly 20..seriously

im on my 5th 7&7 for the day...

just opened a beer.........3 or 4

noooooooooooo