Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Did waking up to the news of Steve Erwin ruin anyone elses day :-(?

Aw look at her, isn't she a BEAUUUUUUTY?! Crikey! I'll miss you Steve.

Sorry, Irwin not Erwin

• yumyum
    Favorite Answer

Yes! *sob* I still can't believe it...

Yes! I am VERY Sad over the News of Mr. Irwins passing. A Tradgedy!!

OH Yes! Definitely saddened by his death! Although its not really a surprise is it? He did play on the dangerous side and sometimes took some major chances. But the weird part is if that Ray hadn't gotten him exactly where it did, he probably would have survived. Guess it was really his time. I feel bad for his wife and 2 little kids.

Yeah, I heard the news this morning. I couldn't believe it. He was only 44 year old. At least he died doing what he loved best and did his job with a passion. He left us while he was on top and in the end, he never lost anything because he was truly a great man and an inspiration to many. -Scott A.

Yeah, it made me really sad. I loved to watch him and his kooky antics on TV and will miss him very much. But when a stingray gets you in the heart you know it was your time to go. Crikey! God bless his family in their future without him.

of course. steve irwin was the coolest. he had such an awesome way of bringing the wildlife to the people, with his bouncy personality, and at the same time he knew exactly what to do and what he was talking about. it is extremely sad that one small mistake led to his death. i'll miss him lots.

I was really saddened by the news

My heart goes out to his wife and kids

On the news they said last person that was killed by a sting ray was in the early 1960s

• tina m

I heard before I went to bed last night. I called my sister to tell her, it was almost 1:00am her time.

He did so much for animals and conservation. I just hope someone will step up and carry the torch now that his work is done.

• ?

actually my friend told me about it and gave me a website to check out and once i saw that .. i started to cry .. i really liked Steve and really enjoyed his show and got a kick out of his "crocodile hunter: collision course" movie ... im still in shock and when i woke up .. i just wished it had all been a very bad dream but alas it wasnt :-( rest in peace Steve !!!

• sassy

I hadn't heard about it until later in the morning, almost near noon.. I couldn't believe it.. Hubby assured me that it did happen. My heart sank.. what a horrific loss!

I almost don't want to believe it still, no matter whats being said.. :(

i was in shock when they told me and i thought it was a joke. He was a great guy and crikey will he be remembered!