promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why did i cry today when i heard steve irwin died?

i don't even really know the man

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He was the kind of guy people wanted to know he was a hero in someways And always came off as the guy next door You were not the only one who cried many men and women felt sad for his family

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Because he cared about animals and was a genuine sweet man. He loved his family and got excited over things that we rarely think about. He lived his life doing what he loved and we all knew that even if he wasn't being paid for his show he would still be doing the same thing but without T.V. cameras. The world is never better off losing someone like that that.

• 1 decade ago

Because he is someone you knew...you saw him more often than you saw some relatives, and he always made you feel like you were with him every step of the way. The entire world lost someone very special...

God Bless You Steve!!

• 1 decade ago

You knew him. Everytime we tuned into his show, he made us feel like part of his family, and he was such a joy to watch. Funny, caring, entertaining, and at the same time teaching. He was a real person.

Rest in Peace Steve-o.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I cried a lot too. I wasn't a huge fan of his show, but the man was amazing. Passionate about animals and conservation, he did the world good. He truly cared about his job and he was a great personality. He'll be missed by millions.

• 1 decade ago

Same reason I did. His spirit lives in all of us. We all want to be brave like him and Happy at the same time. He gives me courage to do what i love... even if its just the simpliest things, he puts a smile on my face every time i see him on tv. Hes like an old friend that i never knew.

• 1 decade ago

Because it was so sudden and you didn't expect it.

Idiot. You should have seen it like a mile away. Impaled in the heart by a stingray? Psh. That is SO Steve Irwin.

• 1 decade ago

He was a great man, he is thanked by all of gods creatures

for his love of animals.

R.I.P

Steve

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont no may be he was a good guy becuz i think he was i feel realy sorry for this family i was sad 2 so u r not the only 1

• Jamie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The world mourns with you. We lost a great champion today of conservation and protection of wildlife habitats. I know that Sheri will continue his work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.