Freaking out about school?

My first day of school is tomorrow & I am totally freaking out. I'll just suddenly burst into tears and it hasn't even started yet. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Favorite Answer

You must be starting at a new school or you are moving up. School is school no matter what. You have to go so try to make the best of it. You will be fine. Try not to get too worked up, because you don't want to seem unapproachable.

Best wishes!

• Sarah

relax, freaking out only makes it worse, I freaked out before my first year of middle school and had a bad year, 8 grade I was excited about and i had a great year! Have a positive attitude! Find out what your nervous about and then take steps to solve it, like getting a map of the school tomorrow if you are afraid of getting lost or not finding classes. Pick out your clothes for tomorrow tonight, get your backpack packed and ready. I'm sure you'll have a great year!

why would u burst into tears? i have school tomorrow also but i mean not to the point of crying

here i think u need a hug

dont worry about it... I start school tomorrow as well... if you feel too flustered in a class ask to go to the bathroom and take a minute... the first day is always the worst surround yourself with familiar friends and take it easy

Take a deep breath and relax. Have everything laid out and ready tonight. Get a good night's sleep. Eat a good breakfast. Now march right in there and be yourself. You will be just fine.

CHILL, RELAX. IT DOESN'T BITE,, IT not going to hurt you,, is painless, see, tomorrow is here already.. go to bed, drink some JAMAICAN RUM,, and dream of school.. by the end of the week, you will meet new friends, and you will be a happy camper. so RELAX.. "DO NOT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA"

i was like that my first day of schol too. but once i got there it was okay and i saw all my friends so i was kool. just stop freaking out and it will all work out.

RELAX and quit freaking out, k!!!! cuz everything is gonna be alright trust me!!!!!! its just like it was last year, and u will be sweating over nothing like u did last year!!!!!!!!! and trust me it Will be a peace of cake OK..... just wait and see!!!!!!

you do find after a couple of days you feel loke you been for years

um wut school do u go 2? and u should just b kool with it the first day isn't so bad e-mail me if u need more advice