juju asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

did the rapper houston stabb himself in the eye? What's the story behind that?

i might have the wrong rapper correct me if i'm wrong

• Cnote
    Favorite Answer

Summers comes from a very devout Christian background, and his family was open in their disdain for his choice to do "secular" music. He was reportedly dealing with emotional troubles and it came to a head one night in early 2005 while he was on tour in London. Before a show, Summers suffered an emotional breakdown and reportedly tried to commit suicide by jumping from a window, while under the influence of PCP[citation needed]. When people in his entourage stopped him, he was restrained and locked in a first floor room. While in that room, Summers then proceeded to gouge his left eye out in a fit of rage. Shortly thereafter, Summers was taken off tour, and returned home to his family in Los Angeles. (The Summers family, who were not in attendance during the incident, insists the entire situation was just an "accident", and that management is attempting to slander him). Houston is set to play Orion in the 2006 movie Tournament of Dreams

• avarca

I do! My fiance and that i've got been on our first 'real' date while we would been putting around one yet another for some weeks. We went for dinner, then back to my house to work out if there grew to become right into a action picture we would have enjoyed to pass to. We ended up chatting at the same time on my settee for 2 greater hours. Then we swapped glasses to work out how sturdy each and each others' prescriptions have been. He mentioned he had to pass using fact he had to artwork early day after at present. Then he began the 'lean in' element, and that i grew to become into great nervous using fact i honestly enjoyed him, so I mentioned "is this the area the place you kiss me?" Then we the two cracked up guffawing so difficult that it grew to become into yet another 5 minutes in the previous we honestly DID kiss. After that kiss, I knew he grew to become into the guy i grew to become into going to marry. i've got in no way been kissed like that. To at present, 4 years later, he nonetheless catches me off defend with a kiss that make my abdomen dance and my coronary heart pound. We also have a great "how we met" tale. he's a musician, and that i presumed he grew to become into rather lovable up on degree playing his sax. i wanted to fulfill him, yet my pal wanted to leave in the previous his wreck so I wasn't in a position to talk to him. So I wrote "Sax participant - digital mail me" at the back of a company card and placed it in his tip jar! And he DID digital mail me!!

yeah supposedly he was on PCP and gouged out his eyes.