how do you feel about a 26 year old woman was thinking about dating a 20 year old male?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I say go with it, I had an attraction to a 19 year old and I'm almost 27 but I just couldn't help it but when I just went with it, it turned out great and we are pretty happy now

Well, you and one million other women are probably considering the same thing.

I think it is a mistake. A 20 year old (especially man) is still a kid. Now, if you just want the sex and just want the fun thats one thing. But if you are thinking relationship, it would be a bad mistake. Nor would I recommend a 20 year old get into a love relationship. Conversely however, the 20 year old would learn a lot from you and take a lot more out of the relationship.

But do you want to be a babysitter? Thats what you would be.

Date a 30 year old man, that would be better for you. But it depends on what you want.

20 is a bit younger than 26, especially for a guy. That's not to say that it can't work. I'm 28 and my boyfriend's 24. Sometime's it's a bit weird when referencing things I did while in college and he was still in high school. There are some things he views with very young eyes that I know will change with time. Things that I really see the difference in is timing. That proverbial biologincal clock is letting me know things and he's very much not ready for that. Whether a relationship can work with that age difference really depends on both the guy & girl and their respective levels of maturity and where they are in their lives.

i bet the relationship would be fine for a while, but i'm sure there are some maturity differences between a 20-year-old and a 26-year-old. i would go for it. if the two people are really compatable and like each other a lot, there's gotta be a way for it to work.

• Legion

It is Ok with me. Back when I was 18 , I was dating a 32 year old Woman. Older Women can teach you alot.

Source(s): Been there. Done that.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. My fiance and I were 6 years apart. If it was 17 & 23, that would be a different story. 18's of age!

hi,in my opinion therez nothin wrong with a 26 yr old wantin to move around with a 20 yr male,as long as the guy is also comfy with the fact tht she is older to him...life is changin...attitudes r changin..y shud u tell ur ages to people...NO NEED thtz wht i feel.

bye

pia

No problem with it.My sister in law married my brother when she was 31 and he was 24.They've been married many years and have 2 children.

nothing wrong with that. He'll get better boners than any 26 year old man.

Good for you girl. A guy at that age has all the stamina and energy in the world. Enjoy!