Who would you like yahoo answers to put on as the next celebrity to make us look like dorks?

Okay these celebrities come on they do not read peoples heart felt answers. The 3-7K answers just get lost in cyber space. Al Gore had a rigged question it was obvious a person won who was level one with no other questions or answers, hawking did not choose a best answer instead just talked about what the answer was, so what good is that? Now crawford with her measly 3k answers has it up for a vote and people are telling me that they cannot vote on that many answers. I see answer on the 1st page that is probably a rigged one any way.

Who should make fun of us next? What celebrity should come on and make people look like fools next?

Jess that is funny. Paris Hilton. An idiot would be funny telling us what to do. Suggest that. That would be too funny.

Ahhh one of my Canine friends just answered thank you. I love dogs I just did not know you could type. Thanks you sure are womans best friend.

Favorite Answer

Paris hilton? That would be baaaad!

Andrew Dice Clay

• matt

Michael Jackson should really be NEXT! Hell why not O.j Simpson? Charlie Manson would be my last choice!!

You. You are a celebrity in my eyes. If only they would pay you the big bucks.

• jarm

my, you take this answers stuff very seriously...