promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

a gamecube question?

i'm raising money to get a gamecube and i have one question. when you buy one does it come with two controlors? please answer this question.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

came with one controller. extras are available in the store, but i don't know how much they are.

you can't use a gba as a controller, except in certain games.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'd recommend saving up for a Wii when it comes out. It will be able to play all Gamecube games, and all previous Nintendo games. Then again, it's about a $200 price difference, in all likelihood.

• 1 decade ago

Since the Wii is coming out soon, and is rumored to be about $170, there is no point in buying a Gamecube. It will be backwards compatibe - so no worries about not being able to play GC games.

• 1 decade ago

why waste your money on gamecube when u can save up for wii?it still plays gamecube games

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, they only come with one, but I'd check my local Gamestop for used controllers or aftermarket brands. They can often be as cheap as a used original brand controller.

• 1 decade ago

Mine came with one. We had to buy the other wireless one. I think it was around $20, but not positive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.