a gamecube question?

i'm raising money to get a gamecube and i have one question. when you buy one does it come with two controlors? please answer this question.

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

came with one controller. extras are available in the store, but i don't know how much they are.

you can't use a gba as a controller, except in certain games.

I'd recommend saving up for a Wii when it comes out. It will be able to play all Gamecube games, and all previous Nintendo games. Then again, it's about a $200 price difference, in all likelihood.

Since the Wii is coming out soon, and is rumored to be about $170, there is no point in buying a Gamecube. It will be backwards compatibe - so no worries about not being able to play GC games.

why waste your money on gamecube when u can save up for wii?it still plays gamecube games

Sorry, they only come with one, but I'd check my local Gamestop for used controllers or aftermarket brands. They can often be as cheap as a used original brand controller.

Mine came with one. We had to buy the other wireless one. I think it was around $20, but not positive.