What should i do so by the end of the day my eye makeup doesn't look horrible?

i dont wear make up on my face, i basically just wear lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow and eye liner. in the morning it looks great, i got to work and by the middle of the day, my eyes look horrible, my eye lids sweat making a crease.and my eye liner is all over the place, ... wat can i do to look fresh all day?

Favorite Answer

Either use a powder under your eye makeup or buy an eye primer to apply under the makeup to help set it in place. You can also dust a translucent powder on top of the eye makeup when you're done.

Girl all you need is a light mousse foundation (you can get at Wal-mart, CVS etc.) seal it off with a good powder and dont forget to dust your eye lids with it this will help it from smearing...then apply your eyeshadow. You might want to try a waterproof mascara and eyeliner

at the end of the day having a tough time with mascara running hons bad makeup jobb?? easy hons go out and buy tons and tons of noxzemis and just smash tons of it on face hons great big gobs just cram it onnn, take teeth out and put in old raggy hair rollers and wear a old dumpy coton dres hons too the store or wearever!! but to help you just smash and cram on big gobs of noxzemia hons you will ned a chisel to get it off hons!

• Weber

find a good, non-smearing mascara. Lancome has a good one. or heck...these days we can just go without makeup at all! unless you're in the beauty business, and even if you are, who says we have to wear makeup? natural beauty, and working with it is best. well, that and being beautiful inside.

it sounds to me like you need to find a good skin care system to control the oil. there are lots out there..Arbonne, Mary Kay...tons! just don't mix them..stick with one brand.

Source(s): Linde Zinn--licensed cosmetologist of 15 years specializing in makeup and skin care

you need to get a good mascara that does not run or smudge. and also using evian mist spray (avaible at sephora.com) it helps to keep your make up in place. also using a powder under your eyes can help as well

good luck

wear waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner and to take off unwanted makeup use baby lotion and cue tips

you can get some concelor an put on ur eyes before you do your eyeshadow an it'll stay on

use a primer here is some where you can get it you can also get samples before you buy it! http://www.marykay.com/lallen86

well, re-apply!!!! I do that sometimes. just wash off whats on then do it again.