Can you be confident and a jerk without being rude?

I can get rude when drunk, but sometimes I don't have cause to be, and I don't like being rude and so it seems to me as fake, but I still want girls to like me; what do I do to be attractive (rude/confident) without having to be rude all the time? Can it be done?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you can't handle your booze. NO ONE LIKES AN OBNOXIOUS DRUNK!!!!!!!!! iT WILL EVENTUALLY GET YOUR BLOCK KNOCKED OFF

• avarca

optimistic does not recommend assertive. self belief can not study or found out . it is a few thing you're able to desire to advance in your self. Examples: somebody comes as much as you and tells you you desire to pass to a distinctive spot. A optimistic guy or woman asks with their head held extreme and with out concern or doubt, "why do i could desire to pass?" using fact they're optimistic that they are in a sturdy place. A optimistic guy or woman would not think of approximately sturdy or undesirable interior the worldwide. They be responsive to approximately and believe in the two yet believe that the worldwide is often smiling at them (and oftentimes, it is!). yet this is using fact they're specific of their concepts and ideology and that they be responsive to that life is powerful. and because they suspect that, it occurs to be real! A rude guy or woman will say issues just to make themselves look or sound sturdy to others, yet with out attention for the guy they're chatting with or approximately. maximum of high-quality lines, yet bear in concepts, you could develop into optimistic via believing in your self yet you're able to be rude via thinking that the worldwide revolves around you! sturdy success and God's reward to you!

That combination spells rude.

• Skye

Um its hard, but anything is possible