I didn't wear my new bikini all summer, is it now too late to go to the beach?

Favorite Answer

msot likely not but this really depends where you live.

For example I went to the beach yesterday when I visited my friend in Seattle, which is a normally cold place. I think that even in Canda it's warm enough.

So enjoy and I'm sure you look like a total babe.

• crear

To be thoroughly common, it rather relies upon on how far alongside Mommy To Be is. jointly as being pregnant is an incredibly ideal element no longer all and sundry appreciates seeing some mommy's with their bellies and bigger weight chilling on the sea coast in a bikini. i might in all probability placed on my one piece to be greater comfortable and not could problem approximately every physique's comments (as some human beings could be, as all and sundry is familiar with, very vocal). being pregnant is a superb element yet some human beings experience as though seeing Mommy To Be is not any distinctive than being obese and donning a bikini, which all of us could admit, is specifically cases somewhat unsightly. yet, do whats best for you and if thats donning the bikini and then do it! chuffed summer season!

Well the rule is no white after September the first. If it is not white I would go ahead and wear it.. It is up to you about when, although I wouldn't wear it if it was like really cold. Then that is up to you as well.

No, it not to late, you look so sexy in your bikini every guy on the beach will be after you"""

It's too late for America!

Honey you look gorgeous in that photo! But it's not too late in Florida yet!

Source(s):
  • MMN

NOOOOOOO in your case it's never to late just go out there and stay as long as you want, TRUST ME nothing bad will happen.

hehehe

Due summer over.

• ?

No, you live in Texas normally, it's always hot outside. You might rethink that hair though.

Thank you for +2 points and YUCK!!!!!!! I think the beach is closed... permanently for you.