Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

ok really fun questions:?

ok some fun questions to think about and when you answer them dont just use a yes or no explain yourselfs or you wont get the 10 points, funnest to read answer gets it:

Q)would you rather die of being anorexic or obese why?

Q)would you rather fall asleep at school/work or talk REALLY loudly in your dreams and have someone hear EVERYTHING you were dreaming about.

Q) would you rather have a wrinkly face or chubby body?why?

Q) If you can only have one snack and it had to be one of these choices would it be 70 oranges or small doughnut(same amout of calories)

Q)how high is your self estem/what do you think of yourself?

Q)what do you do for fun? who are you? how old? how do you live your life? you consider yourself a good rolemodel to everyone? why?

Favorite Answer

obese at least I knew I ate well and happy instead of looking like I was already dead., anorexics are skeletons

fall asleep at work

chubby body , first thing people see if your face, laugh lines and crowes feet. YOu can loose weight faster than you can get rid of wrinkles

dougnuts ( man youre making me hungry )

its okay, it used to be high but as you can tell Ive taken up eating and im a chunkster

fun, hmm yahoo answers,lol. I read, write, do crafts. Im a mother, wife, friend and daughter. im 34. I live my life, I just live and try to do one day at a time. I need to work on the rolemodel thing

good questions

I struggled with anorexia for about seven years, and as painful and horrid as it was I'd rather die from it than from obesity. It's quicker.

Q)would you rather fall asleep at school/work or talk REALLY loudly in your dreams and have someone hear EVERYTHING you were dreaming about. fall asleep at school!

Q) would you rather have a wrinkly face or chubby body?why? chubby body. I can get rid of it. Wrinkles are harder to remove!

Q) If you can only have one snack and it had to be one of these choices would it be 70 oranges or small doughnut(same amout of calories) 70 oranges. I like oranges. :)

Q)how high is your self estem/what do you think of yourself? on a scale of 1 to 10, about a 4

Q)what do you do for fun? who are you? how old? how do you live your life? you consider yourself a good rolemodel to everyone? why? Nosy Nosy Nosy!