do u have to be horny everytime when u have sex ???

• carole
    Favorite Answer

That sounds like a loaded question to me. And in the Pregnancy category it has it's own twist.

I can say that I have not be horny every time that I have had sex. The best times (under those circumstances), of course are when your playmate can get you worked up to be horny.

Having said that, there are also lots of times where I just refused to have sex because I was not in the mood or i was preoccupied or whatever. During pregnancy I was less horny that usual - but I know lots of women who were more horny during pregnancy.

Everyone is different - don't ever do anything that you are not comfortable with, but if you can go for a long time without having sex, it is nice to just do it even if you are not in the mood to satisfy your man (and when you are pregnant you don't even have to do that, in my opinion).

Peace!

That's a tough one. The short answer is no -- both men and women can be forced into sex, and most of the time, they aren't horny. Men have to be erect in order to have sexual intercourse, but that doesn't mean they're "horny" (meaning interested in sex) necessarily. For example, the penis can become erect from handling; that doesn't mean the male is actually interested in sex at that moment. It's certainly not a requirement for women, because they can be penetrated even when they're not aroused.

Of course, if by "have sex" you are implying some interest and consent, then the answer is closer to yes. But many people agree to have sex when they're not wholly interested, and therefore not "horny."

In short, the answer to your question is 'mostly no.'

NO! Especially being a female, its a godsend because the men always want to do the work, so we can always watch TV while we're laying there!! hahaha!

it helps lol but i usually find i get hornier when my b/f is doing something that i enjoy eitherway sex is a 2 way thing about givng and pleasing eachother

You're not going to last long here. This just isn't the place.

It would help. For a guy, if he isn't aroused, he'll have a heck of a time getting it up

Um, no but it certainly helps.

What does this have to do with pregnancy?

NO, YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD FOR SEX. I JUST HAPPENS FOR THE HELL OF IT SOMETIMES

no, heck id be happy for just once in a while...Just dont tell my husband i said that

nope u can fake sometimes..

note: only applicable when you are a girl.