Where is Nick at Nite going with this modern tv classic theme?

Nick at Nite used to be a great channel back in the 90's playing older classic shows. I like some of the shows like Full House and The Cosby Show, but it seems like the shows just keep getting newer and not as good. NewsRadio? Is that even a classic? I just wonder how far they're going to go? What's next? Friends?

Favorite Answer

ick i hate friends!

I agree. I love Roseanne and the Cosby Show. I can't stand Full House, though and I never did like Murphy Brown, Newsradio or Mad About You.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't stand Newsradio or Fresh Prince and they play them all the time. The only show I watch on Nick at Nite is Roseanne, but I think it's only on weekends.

• robee

I am glad they added "A Different World". I hope they take off Fresh Prince. They showed a whole season in about a week. I am sick of that show. I don't watch News Radio or (heaven forbid) Mad About You.

I love Roseanne. the Cosby Show is passable.

yeah! what happened to the wonder years and brady bunch!?!

• morgan

i agree. i loved it years ago when "i love lucy" and "dick van dyke" were on. now those shows are on tv land.