Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

What will become of Microsoft?

Whith it's tyrant leaving, I have copnsidered Microsoft and Starbucks to be the two companies that will take over the world. Microsoft might actually work now any have oppinions?

yes there are plenty of alternatives but they own a majority of the market. I think Apple with ipod is the best bet for overthrowing them.

Favorite Answer

I hope it DIES!!!!...

it's not exactly all 'microsoft'. it's lots and lots of different pieces.. and those pieces will make pieces. just under the same name.. god world human

economically? crash when china gets out.

Is there some sort of Microsoft news I haven't heard about about their "tyrant" leaving? Is it Bill Gates who's the tyrant?

Oh, and they're just a software company. They won't take over the world. You don't even have to use their software, there are plenty of alternatives for everything they make.

like IBM Microsoft will be turn over by some new software engineer i going to become a software engineer when i grow up i will try to work @ Microsoft but i know it Will not be worth alot in the future because new engineer always start a new company to destroy other competition

Well if there was ever a corporation that could makeshift to government status if the US government was ever to crumble, it would be MSN. They're already hooked to NBC. NBC owns SciFi channel and a few other channels. CNN is also linked to NBC through in various ways. Well. They're jointed to lots of venues.

Starbucks is smallscale compared to MSN.

After my laptop and desktop wither away, I personally will not care about Microsuck anymore. I'm switching to Apple..YAY!

I will go back to microsoft windows if they have stuff similar to apple like..

iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Photobooth, iChat, Parental controls, Widgets (ugghhh they have Gadgets now..!), and if they have No viruses and don't crash or freeze.