Rocky Balboa, Rocky and Bullwinkle, or Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Who is the fairest Rocky of the three? You can add Rock Hudson if you wish, won't bother me any.

Favorite Answer

Rocky Balboa. The first Rocky movie was a classic. It was a case of life imitating art. It was also set in Philadelphia. Sly Stallone was an unknown actor who raised enough money to have his script turned into a movie. The theme song "Gonna Fly Now" was as much of a classic as the movie. Burgess Meredith and the others were perfectly cast. The movie had a common theme, but with a twist. The hero came close but lost the fight. The movie had a gritty appeal, humor, and characters with all too human frailities. If I recall correctly Muhammed Ali fought an unknown from Philadelphia named Chuck Wepner, who was a down on his luck, never was, tending bar. Ali destroyed him in the ring, unlike the fictional Rocky. Rocky was an inspiration to millions, and the inspiration for a series of increasingly bad sequels. It is hard to capture lightning in a bottle twice. The Rocky Horror Picture Show was a campy cult classic which I have seen many times. Rocky and Bullwinkle were classics in their own cartoonish way, but Rocky Balboa made movie magic in the first movie. Like Sly Stallone, success went to his head.

Rocky Horror followed closely by Rock Hudson....

Rocky Horror!

Rocky Road Ice Cream

Rocky Horror and Rocky Road.

Oh baby!

Goddess Bless!

Rocket J Squirrel gets my vote. He was the straight man, er squirrel, to Bullwinkle's befuddled shenanigans. I loved the Rocky and Bullwinkle show when I was a child, and even more so when I was old enough to understand the humor. It was just as satirical as The Simpsons is now.

Rocky and Bullwinkle

• ?

Rocky Horror Picture Show..ooo la la that image of Rocky in the bed with Janet still makes me randy.

Hello. it's great to see a question like yours Because It's got to be Rocky and Bullwinkle, especially when you consider the Fractured Fairy Tales and Sherman. I used to love ft hthem, but haven't heard anyone mention them n years. Are they still on a channel you know about?

i found a site that may have that information, but really haven't been able to look at it closely yet.

Have a good night,

JB :)

Be Cool,

tutorJB :)

The Rocky Horror Picture Show gets my vote.

My cousin took me to see it when I was twelve and it has scarred me for life lol.

Actually it was really funny to see the RHPS fan club all dressed up running around and carrying on. It was better than Halloween:)