Do you like long hair on guys?

I am thinking bout doin the jesus look mebe.

Favorite Answer

Hello!! :o) I think shoulder length hair - on some guys - can be kinda cute. And so can buzz cuts. But I don't really like the half-way down the back 'look'. But.. that's me!! Have a great day!! Craig!! :o)

Yeah, that is a good look. My XBF still has long Jesus looking hair. I think it is hot but also be aware that it does affect your life by having long hair. Employers look down at guys with long hair during hiring and much of the cultural society today lables it as a trend of the hippies. I believe if you want the long hair then dude by always means go for it as long as it don't affect your job dress code then I see no problems. Hey, you might even pick up more sailors with the long hair. *wink*

I personally don't have a preference, but I am not the one who should be answering this question, as I am far outside the age range that either of us would consider. I have noticed, in the past, you tend to spend a lot of time worrying about looks...probably is not necessary. So much energy???

Long hair, go for it. Im also growing out my hair, but it looks like a puffy, fluffy 'fro, with gel I get the spiky look; and I love it! All the long-hair haters dont know nothing! any hair style is cool, as long its clean, It all depends on what you wear/your style.

Amen to That!

Sure. Although my hair is more of a buzz cut now up until 3 years ago it reached the middle of my back. I did get many compliments on it whenever I went out.

Not into long hair on men, like it on women though. I guess it would be OK as long as the guy looked masculine. I am not into fems. the guy would have to be a grizzly bear to make long hair OK. I am g0y and we like masculine manly men who have a pair and know how to use them. We don't do gender bending and we don't do anal sex. We follow biblical law concerning male to male sex and that makes us the kosher catches of the homosexual community. We are tough, tender, and trustworthy.

Source(s): http://g0ys.org

Personally, I like short hair much better than long. However, there are some guys that look good no matter what!!!

I used to love long hair on guys when I was younger, but now it just reminds me of all the friggen irresonsible slacker idiots I've dated in the past. No offense, truly. It used to be something I sought out, but not so much anymore.

• Adam G

I prefer short hair, but I'm pretty sure there are people who like long hair. Usually it's the face that goes with it that's more attractive! Which is why I don't like long "emo hair" that covers the face!

long hair is okay...but sometimes it just doesnt work for some people...but if you do grow it out you should make sure to take care of it and make sure it doesnt end up looking like someone put a mop on your head!!!