the dope house is a crack house?

i seen them and i have 3 kids, there was a fight last night in my yard not with any of my family just people i don't know they hit my old truck and one guy thru another on top of my new '06 eclipes and the police won't do anything cuz they didn't see just said come make a report and hell i don't know so who would i make the report on those crack deal sure won't tell on the i need some real help these cop are a joke and told us to go back in the house

Favorite Answer

give back the '06 eclipse and spend that money to find a safer place to live for you and your family

Stand up for your rights and snitch on the knuckleheads. Just make an anonymous call to the police from a phone booth away from your house and wait for the heat to come down. If it doesn't, then you know that the cops in that particular division are probably on the take........

if you don't want to put up with dope fiends, move. you can write reports till your fingers fall off but dope fiends are dope fiends, and where ever you have dope, you have dopefiend behavior. you're fighting a useless battle.