are there any alt methods to treat high blood pressure? has any one used norvasc to treat it?

Favorite Answer

Norvasc is a good drug for blood pressure. For alternative ways of dealing with hypertension, see MIke Murray's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, or Balch & Stengler's Prescription For Natural Cures. Both have excellent chapters on this common condtion and make good suggestions for dealing with it.

Don't stop taking your prescription medicines without your doctor's knowledge and consent.

3 years ago, I was diagnosed - hypertension with a reading of 160/100. I used to feel dizzy a lot, my legs had awful cramps, and levels were very low in my potassium, causing my fingers and toes to always cramp together. One day I started to feel really faint while I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and I passed out, hitting 3 cars and ending up in a ditch. That moment,I knew I had to do something because my meds weren't working. I heard about this diet from a friend and thought I'd give it a shot. The results have been remarkable. In just 21 days, I honestly can't remember feeling this good, my blood pressure went from 175/110 to 125/70.

In an article from a publication called JMPT (Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics) in June 2001, Water-only Fasting was used to successfully treat High Blood Pressure. It was medically supervised, and included a two to three day pre-feed period of fruits and vegetables. The fast lasted ten days on average, followed by a six to seven day re-feed period. Every subject who was medicated for hypertension at the beginning of the study was able to discontinue meds by the end. Not often heard, and certainly not popular. It does indicate that any motivated individual is about two weeks away from normal blood pressure if they choose.

• Faith

I take 100 mg of CoQ10 a day to help lower my blood pressure along with getting more exercise, eating less salt, and eating more whole grains. It seems to be working well for me. I found out about using CoQ10 through the health library on vitacost.com.

Check natural blood pressure health from this nutrilite company.

It has helped my dad to reduce and control his blood pressure.

www.ppatel9.qhealthzone.com

search for Blood pressure health.

Source(s): www.ppatel9.qhealthzone.com

If you really want to treat high blood pressure, you need to drink 2-3 ounces of himalayan goji juice with meals...this will help your body to lower your cholesterol at its lowest pick...Please try to buy it in this website and enjoy the health benefits that the himalayan goji juice will give to you... http://RobertDizon.freelife.com

I quit drinking and my blood pressure dropped like a stone.

yes start cleansing program ,remove the poisons from your body.