Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

bff?? or just a fake?

ok so i ahve this bff...but i am questioning her layalty to me. she does more with other girls(i know i sound kinda jealous,...but i raelly kinda am) she has also been questioning me. i am really going hrough some rough times right now and i feeli like she is ditching me since im struggling. she only wants to be around me if everything is going fine and dandy and i am hanging out with the popular girls(i hang with them a lo now...cuz my bff ditched me) anyway i dont know what to do...cuz i need her help on something with my ex...he is being a jerk...but i dont want to talk to her about it cuz i dont know that i can trust her to understand. what do you think of all this?

Favorite Answer

Let's see . . . you're going through some rough times and she's not there for you, she'll only be with you if you're happy, you can't talk to her because you can't trust her . . . and you say she's your BEST FRIEND? I don't think so!

I can talk to my bff about ANYTHING. I trust her COMPLETELY. She never judges me and tells me the truth, even if it's hard to tell. I'm thankful for her friendship everyday. We can spend time with other friends because we are secure and confident with our friendship.

You need to find some new friends and not just the "popular" ones!

If you're questioning her then dump her.