promotion image of download ymail app

I have a Canon zr80, how do I connect it to my computer?

I know I need a firewire cable but which one should I get and where do I plug it into my computer?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I had a Canon camcorder and it was firewire capable. If your camcorder has the firewire option, buy the cable and connect it to your computer. I have read people using Windows Movie Maker to edit their videos. I would try Adobe Premiere Elements, it's the intro to a very high end and powerful video editing software suite.

    If you are doing very little editing then a DVD recorder\player is all you would need to make copies for sharing. This options still requires the firewire cable.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    u need a firewire cable 4 pin to 6 pin ( 4 pin to ZR80 6 pin to pc ). and the software

    if u need software trail

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.