promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

what should i do? i see double sometimes but my parents wont get me glasses they think i am lying to them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go see a optometrist first. Seeing double may not necessarily mean you need glasses (but you should get them if your vision is less than 20/20). But check the condition first.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

My parents thought the same of me when i was a kid. One thing you can do is go to your school nurse and talk to her, if you're still in school. If not, sit them down and be totally honest with them and ask for a Dr. appointment. It wouldn't hurt to have a professional look at them to see what is actually happening. When my parents finally had my eyes checked they really felt bad for not believing me.

• 1 decade ago

Glasses will not help seeing double. It is possible you have something else going on to cause this.

• ruthie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

To me it sounds more like a medical problem. I would tell them that you need to go to the doctor then the medical doctor can examine you and advise them as to what needs to be done. You might have bumped your head and don't remember it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to your school nurse .. she can give you basic eye exam. then send a note to your parents that you need glasses

• 1 decade ago

Explain your parents you need to see a doctor.

• cam
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Talk to another family member or family friend or even your school councilor, maybe they can help you and talk to your partents. There is also a school nurse that can check your vision.

• 1 decade ago

Start spilling stuff at the dinner table and walking into walls.

• 1 decade ago

get an f in language arts in school and then wen they ask y say "i cant read how am i supposed 2 pass l.a."?

• 1 decade ago

take the bus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.