What makes girls beautful? What make boy cute? Why are girls smarter than boys?

Boy, Don't you dare say that boys are smarter than girls.

Favorite Answer

Um, actually, girls are beautiful when they feel beautiful. Guys are cute when... um... Gawd, what makes a boy cute? Hah hah, everything in my book.

And, actually, that's kind of stereotypical to say that girls are smarter than boys. I know tons of boys who are smarter than girls, and I know tons of girls who are smarter than boys. It balances out, trust me.

• andis

No, it really is basically stressful. i have not executed it in my opinion, yet i have considered it take position too many circumstances. pretty even as i replaced into operating in the wide-spread public, couples ought to come as a lot as me and if I smiled or laughed at what the guy suggested, the girl should be sooooo jealous. She ought to roll her eyes, or seem off in the different direction, when I wasn't doing some thing (a minimum of no longer on objective). And it would not count number what age both, i have had youthful chicks get jealous, round my age, each and every of ways as a lot as senior voters 60+ females getting jealous over a greeting. that is stupid If human beings get jealous over issues THAT^ small, i extremely do not imagine you need to be pushing it that a ways :

What makes girls beautful?

her personality and confidence

What make boy cute?

his personality and confidence

Why are girls smarter than boys?

umm...im not sure why

What makes you believe girls are smarter than boys. Serioudly that is an immature, childish statement

An Hour of makeup makes girls beautiful but see boys are smart enough to know not to do all that! LOL

Girls are beutiful bcuz they are confident and know what they are doing. Boys are cute bcuz they know whats up, but they have a way, of not making it obvious. plus, boys are just i dno, boys? and i dno about the whole boys being stupid, or w.e bcuz i think we're the same...sorry, i disagree

boys and girls have the same brain same size, same shape just so niether is smarter than the other.

dna makes us what we look like its the blueprints so our body knows how to grow what cell goes where what colour eyes and hair we should have.

How snapchat best friends work?

How can i find friends?

• Alanna

Comic book girl and boy name ideas?