I'm 17 and a girl, and i know im pretty its that sometimes i dont feel like i am when i comes to guys.?

when i see a guy i think to myself i can never get him, i shouldnt even talk to him b/c my biggest fear is being rejected. I liked this guy when i was 16 and he liked me back. my friend wrecked it and he didnt talk to me for a while. But now he looks at me all the time and smiles at me. Sometimes i think he still likes me at least i hope so. I'm just afraid that if i get to close to a guy then he might break my heart. I had that experince once with a guy and dont want to go through it again.what can i do to boost my confidnece? guys smile at me and look at me but maybe sometimes the guys stop because they can tell that im not confident about myself or something. So plz i need advice!

Favorite Answer

Go for it, hey prettiness isn't the only factor for a guy. You seem really down to earth and just have a little confidence think to yourself i can do this, i deserve it. Heart Break gets better everytime. Trust me, i lost my girl two days ago because of the distance and she needs me there. You know, if he is looking he likes you. Guys are like that. And they make it obvious so i think you should go for it.

Just be true to yourself, stay polite and be social. Don't be a snob... accept people for who they are and you will attract people for being kind. Just force yourself to talk to them if you want to get to know them. If they smile back they would obviously be nice to you if you started talking to them. There is nothing to worry about. The number one thing is that you shouldn't care about what people think of you if they don't like you. It doesn't help your confidence if you keep trying to get approval from someone that doesn't like you. Those peole don't deserve your time of day. Life is good, enjoy it.

if ur pretty they will see it. if u have something nice about u that makes u stand out from others then......they will notice that too. if u have nice eyes or lips, guys will notice that feature of urs. he might find something very attractive about u (maybe the x-factor=something that makes a man go nuts, but cant explain what it is). So go ahead and give it a shot