how to deal with high school?!?

ugh so i moved like 2 years ago and my friends dont even seem to miss me. my other friend moved over to the same school and she like gets all this attention from my best friends. i just feel like they dont care for me anymore...trust me im not jealous i love my friend who just moved to my school! it's just that i feel like im unappreciated...sorry if it sounds like im some dumbass who feels sorry for myself...

plus at my new school it seems like girls get pissed off easily and its sooooo hard to deal with them...

plus my partner for a speech is giving me a hard time. she makes me feel like a loser.

yeah sorry for the vent...

im just having a bad day

is there anyway to forget about all this? my mom just tells me to focus on my schoolwork and get into a good college where there are better friends that i can make. im just not sure. i want to have fun in high school, but everyday i come home crying.

Favorite Answer

Don't be sorry for yourself, if you feel that your friends don't care about you anymore, then it only means that they were never your friends from the very start. Find another bunch of friends who are true and good enough to stay with you, who'll make you smile and enjoy school all the time. Avoid tagging along with mean people, they will pull you down. Develop a lot of skills, such as singing, dancing, writing and drawing so that you can participate in your school's activities. Don't be so hard on yourself, just enjoy your teenage life! Good luck! & Godbless!

I understand. My daughter is in college now, but high school was so hard! Girls are so "catty". Don't worry about those kids from the other school. Have you ever heard the term "Out of sight - out of mind"? You are not there everyday to remind them of how much you miss them and if you don't keep close contact with them, they move on with other friends. This happens.

About your other friend who just moved (the key being - she just moved). Your friends at your other school will let her go too in time.

As for the girl in Speech class. It is an "alpha" female thing and she wants to be it! People who put you down, usually are lacking something in themselves....

Focus on joining something new or meeting someone new.

Your mom is right about focusing on the grades, but you should be having fun too.

Be who you are, and don't focus your attention on them. Do they talk to you? If so then it doesn't matter who gets more attention.

listen to ur mum