i need ur help?

me and my gf are IN LOVE, and when we're making out on her couch, i wanna take her shirt off, like so she's topless when we're making out, but i'm too scared to ask her, and i dont wanna push her, but idk if she wants to or not, how do i get her shirt off w/o asking and without pushing her too fast?

how do i take it off, romantically?

Favorite Answer

You can either drug her or get her really drunk. Only kidding. Just ask her you bonehead.

just slowly start to attempt to take it off and she will let you know! If she is for it she will do things to make the removal more easy if she is against it she will likey tense up a bit and if you stop trying at that point she will likely have a greater respect for you and when the time is right for her she will let you know! Good on ya for being concerned!

What ever you do, you should be able to talk it over with your gf. If you can't talk about stuff that may make you uncomfortable, then I don't think you are right or ready for each other. Just take your time and be slow and sensitive.

I agree why does she need to be topless? Grow up you are not in love. When you are in love things come natural!

This will happen naturally without you pushing the issue when the time is right.

u can't. Ur not in love. Why would u want her topless? How old r u?

just talk to her she might be thinking the same thing and just not want to say it

uh, don't.

i could elaborate, but trust me, just don't.

Source(s): me