Why do people always report questions?

Do you people get some kinda of personal pleasure from internet snitching?? Yall treat this stuff like its real life and as soon as someone puts something you don't like you go and tell

yahoo can't protect little kids, theres porn and racism all over the net and im sure kids are exposed to it. I don't think parents should allow kids to use the internet anyway, if they do they obviously don't care what their children are doing

Favorite Answer

yeah some people take this internet thing waaaay too personally.

Becasue people disagree & instead of realizing that it's part of the Q A process, they take it personally. You ask/answer a controversial question, expect postings that may not be agreeable especially if you're black & white on the subject. I've been reported because I responded to a very improper bigotted question. You can't ask stuff like that and expect to get all answers that you agree with.

Read the Community Guidelines. It's not a matter of getting any pleasure from snitching, it's a matter of people abusing the system by clogging it up with useless, redundant, irritating, and inappropriate questions &/or comments.

• avarca

expensive omit I do understand what you're dealing with right now i attempted to make acquaintances on yahoo solutions years in the past and found out some are rather extreme high quality and a few at the instant are not so I watch how I write up all my solutions and attempt to maintain the postings short as accessible I nonetheless desire acquaintances yet have not got any in any respect i assume that's what comes out in life you only could desire to take the sturdy with the undesirable only my case and factor in this remember to hand

The site has guidelines. It cannot function as intended if people flagrantly ignore those guidelines. If you do not want to abide by them, go elsewhere for your kicks. The internet is a big place, and I'm sure you can find sites where nobody cares how dirty, vulgar, insulting, ignorant or demeaning you are.

I report the porn suff and the racist stuff. And I will continue to do so. With the porn stuff there are tons of kids on here and they do not need to read this stuff on here. The racists pigs need to be put in their place.

I only report when i feel like a child on here is being exposed to porn,racisim,ect.

It is a bit petty.. but it's supposed to be a 'family thing'.. yknow.. consumer friendly

i've had a couple written off.. but they were quite blatant. but it's nothing compared to the racist stuff. or the outright rude. i reported them.. and they just carry on!

Well who ever reports someone you should respect that report because some people maybe didin't like the answer or thought it was unresspectul!

• sheeny

If a question is really vulgar, I think someone should report it.