What should my movie be about?

I am in a movie making class and I need to make a movie, but I don't know what it should be about.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

A childhood experience, a nightmare or daydream you had, a bedtime story/fantasy, base it on your favourite book, or even a comic book/graphic novel (there are many that are not about superheroes). You have a unlimited possibility, just be accurate, intelligent, and determined about your vision, the script is so so so important.

Make it about something you wish you could change. Say for example: That everyone drove a mercedes as if it was a Ford. Or, those $300 Coach boots could be purchased at Payless.

I am just having fun! Good Luck to ya!

Make it about someone who has this great opportunity to take a movie-making class but doesn't know how to take advantage of it. She knows people would give their left eyes to be in her spot, but she suddenly thinks she is not worthy of her spot in the class. She drops out of the class, switches to accounting, and finds her life's meaning.

I kid about 25 years old that makes a ton of money in the computer biz, and can retire, but he gets so bored sitting around watching old Seinfeld re runs that he buys an Ice Cream truck and drives it around the town. Making funny friends and meeting a girl.....

Snakes On A Bus

i know this feeling

its hard to find a muse!!!

i love music so i would maybe base it on a song i love!!

all good songs have story lines, so just "borrow" from your fave artist

i'm a sucker for romantic comedy's myself, but comedy is hard! not everyone can be funny,

it would be nice if you made a love story,

PS get a cute leading guy!!!