does a divorced man like rich woman?

• carole
    Favorite Answer

Everyone loves a rich woman - particularly if she is fun to be with and shares nicely with others. I would say a divorced man likes just about any woman that makes him feel special - just like a divorced woman, right?

Funny, though - my dad always said "just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one" and I never found that to be the case. I always wound up with the smartest, funniest one (no matter how much money he had).

Peace!

It would probably depend on how she got rich and if his ex wife is now rich because of his hard work. I have a friend that worked very hard to give his wife everything she wanted and as soon as the cars and house and boat were paid off he found out she was cheating on him, and in the divorce she got everything, because he had a job and she didn't. He won't touch a rich woman with a 10 foot pole.

Source(s): friends experiance.

All men like rich women. Money does NOT make a woman unattractive. Why would you hold money against someone? I certainly wouldn't . Nor would I chase someone for their money. I have my own, and I am keeping it.

I'm sure he would.would a rich woman want a divorced man?

Yes, because they are paying alimony and child suport.

Just kidding. Its pretty individual, but all else equal I would say yes. I mean, if you could pick between 2 guy that were the exact same but one had more moeny, wouldnt you choose him?

i think ALL people like rich women!

Oh yeah money is very attractive

Do you know one? I would like to meet her, my wife says it is okay, we need the money.

you know, they are always talking about women being gold diggers and they don't talk much about men being gold diggers, BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE!!! Oh yeah. you can believe it....

some,yes ma'm