what happend to me?

well everyday i gain a pound and throw up.this has been going on for a month.and i hardely eat and i eat helthy and i eat ever five hours.why am i gaining about 3pounds everyday?and how come i keep throwing up?

well how can i be pregnat if i.......oh ****!i forgot i had esx with mybf a month ago!sorry!but i don't know if i am surely pregnat.

Favorite Answer

could you be pregnant?

Your body needs to find its balance. If you weigh normally 120 pounds then throw up after eating and lose about 3 pounds the next few times you eat you will gain back the three pounds because your body is looking for balance. Bulimia is only a temporary (dangerous) solution to weightloss. You should talk to a conselor about this.

Then again if it's not bulimia and your body is making itself throw up, you should see a doctor.

GO SEE A DOCTOR.

I forget the condition, but you are gaining weight because you are retaining water in your body (so the weight you gain is water), while you are losing all the nutrients for your body.

Did you induce the vomiting?

Edit:

Get a pregnancy test to check that too. But your weight gains seem too extreme to be pregnant. May be wrong.

If one of your glands are messed up this happens. Ask your doctor to refer you to an Endocrinologist. My adrenal glands messed up once and there was no way i could lose weight, as a matter of fact I kept putting on 2lbs a week, when he got me on the right medicine, after many tests, I started losing the weight 2 lobs a week. Hope this helps!!

I would definitely get a check up to rule out pregnancy. However, eating every 5 hours isn't enough to help you lose weight. You probably aren't eating enough to help fuel your body to lose. How old are you because it really sounds like you may be pregnant. Good luck!

Source(s): Personal Trainer

This is very concerning. I think that you should seek medical attention. There are various reasons ranging from pregnancy to cancerous tumors. Your body is obviously trying to tell you something. I would definately see a doctor as soon as possible.

This is very serious. Even if you are pregnant, it is not normal to gain a pound a day. You should call your doctor immediately.

it's normal for your weight to fluctuate day to day, but three pounds everyday for a month sounds like a LOT. you obviously have a medical condition and should see your doctor ASAP. pregnancy may also be something to look into.

go to a doctor please! ps write down symptoms n times for a few days first to help the doc'