Voters are anti-incumbent and angry, new poll finds!!?

Would you vote republican again to stay in power or kick them out of congress??

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/04/poll.electi...

• Phil S
    Favorite Answer

I'd rather have a heat stroke than vote republican.

• ron k

Although I'm not an American, we have much the same dilemmas in Canada. We just got rid of a group of arrogant self-serving trough suckers, and now it looks like we may have voted in a new group of these people. The faces change, but the horse crap doesn't. From what I've heard and seen of American politics it's too damned bad that Colin Powell or even Condi Rice wouldn't give the office of president some serious thought. For myself I wish we had two people even remotely like these two in Canada to choose from. And no I wouldn't even think of voting for Hillary Clinton you guys can have her thank you very much. Actually we have a few corrupt has-beens here you can have as well we have more than enough to go around. Good luck with your elections up-coming, America deserves a break and some good government.

Time for everyone to look at the Libertarian Party.

http://www.lp.org/

Take The World's Smallest Political Quiz if you haven't already! You might be surprised where you REALLY stand!

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

Source(s): "Individual liberty, personal responsibility, small government!" It's not a matter of "Left" and "Right"
  • Zen

We need to throw Dems and Reps out, then maybe they could do some work without picking sides,and taking bribes. For a short while anyway.

• ratboy

Sadly, it won't amount to much.

Everyone says all the incumbents should be booted, EXCEPT for theirs. Theirs is the only honest one, so they will vote for their incumbent. It's all ther OTHER incumbents that are lowlifes who should be voted out.

This closedminded self centered attitude keeps the system from changing.

Source(s): And I'd sooner renounce my US citizenship than vote for a Republican.

I will never vote Republican again and I don't want to vote Demarcate either . Can't we start a write in campaign ?

I never vote for any incumbent!

dem 0R rep makes no difference.

let them try to get things done and get them out of office--there should NEVER be lifetime politicians!

Find me an intelligent Democrat with a backbone and integrity, and I may consider it. And, oh yeah...he has to be able to keep his pants on not smoke cigars!

Throw them all out.

well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh