what does that mean if my boyfriend thinks I'm too nice?

Favorite Answer

These are all the guesses . May be he is wishing you to be more proactive , create a bit of Ups and Downs so that he does not feel that too bored. May be he wants you to be able to stand up for yourself instead of give in.

To say you are nice , its a compliment . To say you are " too " nice , it is a complaint. He is not happy with you being this "too nice" .

As I said , ask him , don't guess .

Maybe he isnt used to being treated the way you treat him, if you are really a nice person. I've had girls in the past treat me like crap, and my current one is an angel. I dont know if I've ever told her that she is too nice, but I certainly could based on my past experiences. If itreally bothers you you could ask him. I dont know how you could say it has anythign to do wiht putting out based on the question you asked.

Maybe that you're a "goody goody", as in you'd never do anything adventurous, just a good girl. Thats what it would mean if I said it at least. SO go out of your way to prove him wrong.

plain and simple you are to nice. guys don't like super nice girls. they also want someone who willl give them a little rowdyness or spunkyness. also when a guy says something he is pretty straight forward and dosent send little things out as signals. so when a guys says you are to nice, then you are to nice.

Could mean that you're so nice, that rather than say anything negatory, you'll allow someone to use you.

Hopefully you're not that nice and don't let people use you.

that just means he is concerned that you will be taken advantage of.... it doesnt mean that you shouldnt be nice at all, you just need to know when to put your foot down and stick up for yourself

you dont satisfy what he wants physically, im guessing.

either that or ur just a really nice person and he thinks he doesnt deserve it.

It's means you don't put out... just give it up

• Lv 4

he wants to to not be so nice to other guys.

He wants you to make the moves on him more often..(if you don't already)