How many parents out their that have kids that go back to school TOMORROW?

tomorrow being their first day of school no matter grade or age? my son starts kindergarden! im sure im going to cry : [ .....

3 and 4 weeks ago wow! im in sacramento,cali and all the schools are starting around this time...some start on the 12th! many of them the 5 and a few on the 1st. good luck with the shchool year guy! really study and try to get good grades so you can go to a good collage! : ]

Favorite Answer

Mine went back 3 WEEKS ago!!!

Oh, you'll cry, you can bet on that. I sure did, I cried my silly eyes out when my babies started school, and what made it worse was that I was the only one who did it where everyone else could see. It was awful, I had to leave the little kiddie orientation and go home for an hour and come back to pick them up.

They start again tomorrow, big boys now, but I still have that wierd, wanting-to-cry feeling. We had such a great summer together this year, going to the lake, talking a lot, and I will miss spending so much time with them every day. We all go back to school this year, I start college again too. We'll all be so busy, we're all feeling pretty subdued today.

All the supplies are bought except gym clothes (those NEVER get bought when they're supposed to). Got school supplies for them yesterday, lunch boxes and lunch stuff today. I felt very fortunate to have the money for that, I know that others don't and I remember when I didn't, and I thought about that a lot today.

You feel this way because you love them and they know that, they will still need you all through the school year, maybe even more than in the summer. If that helps :-)

My boys start school tomorrow. They're in the 3rd and 4th grades. All I have to say about that is hallelujah!! I'm 22wks pregnant and trying to entertain an 8 and 10 year old all summer drove me nuts! I'm going to enjoy the quiet time. They go to school at 8:15am get out of school at 2pm, so they're not gone that long. Maybe I'll get my house clean and the laundry caught up.

Eh! , We been Started School About 3 or 4 Weeks , Ago!!

Yes you are gonna cry most of us did although my kids are older now but I still remember the day I let go of that little hand as they walked into their class. But as each day goes by it will be easier. Just remember as they get older they seem to need you less and less and I think that is harder than the first day of school so just prepare yourself. Good Luck!

I have two starting tomorrow. My first grader is very upset about it. I will probably be a little sad in the morning, but trust me, it gets easier. I sometimes wish I could keep them home forever because I love and enjoy them so much but we need to remind ourselves that they need the break from us. This is the time for them to make friends and become their own little person.

I wish you luck tomorrow...don't let him see your tears:)

Mine went back the first week of August!

i started 4 weeks ago

My kids have already been in school for a month! I have a 4th grader, 3rd grader and kindergartener.

Source(s): Mom of 4. Three boys and 1 girl.

not us ours went back 3 weeks ago. thank goodness