Steve Irwin?

Who will be the next.? But does anyone have any commets about his death. My opinion is that its kinda funny of all things he got killed by a sting ray. But i think its kinda sad, because he was young, but what idiot what do such a thing.?

Favorite Answer

yes it is funny. it's hilarious. I hope we get to see the video. do you think he said "crikey!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why was he an idiot? He was killed doing his job, in a tragic accident. A number of marine experts here in Australia have all said that it was an accident, albeit a very unusual one.

Whether you feel he was a clown, or a dedicated conservationist (or a bit of both), Steve Irwin has left a huge footprint on this earth. He was a man who was passionate about the environment and animals.

If everybody in the world followed their lives with the same sort of passion and dedication, just imagine how great our civilisations could be.

Steve Irwin was a person dedicated to nature/animals and much more.Steve will be missed...he's known around the world..it is ironic that he went by way of a sting ray ..but he went fast and doing what he had a passion for...kudos to Steve Irwin...he was indeed a man who showed his love for the wildlife and wasn't scared to embrace that either.

Crikey he had to die....a sad day indeed..R.I.P

People die every day around the globe. Thousands of them. Irwin was just one more. Sad, tragic, but tragic things happen all the time. Let's wrap this up about Steve Irwin because personally, I am getting tired of hearing (or reading) his name on five million postings! People go on and on, and frankly, you must have never known anyone who died to become this upset and distraught. Enough already!

I don't think she meant funny ha-ha. I think she meant funny odd. He puts himself in harm's way to care for the world's most dangerous animals and ends up being killed by a stingray- a relatively harmless animal in comparison to the other animals he works with.

I know this sounds incredibly morbid, but my money is on Bob Dylan to die next. His life story is being made into a movie. After Ray Charles and Johnny Cash, I'd be afraid to touch a movie about my life (granted, Cash died before Walk the Line).

Some one that was trying to educate people like you on what these animals needed to survive! You know you are so cold hearted that you would think that it was kinda funny! Well you people are just hurtful today about this sad sad death I just cant believe you!!

It may be ironic but it is not funny. I have yet to hear a clear enough story to form an opinion on exactly what he was doing or if he even knew the ray was there. They hide by burying themselves in the sand.

It never crossed my mind that he wasn't going to get himself killed one day. I said it a few times, but not by a fish that my daughter and I have stroked at our local aquarium in an open tank! They really aren't dangerous, that's ironic.

Anyone who doesn't care about someone who had passion and talent getting killed I can live w/out though, some people are driven to fly too close to the sun.

In my opinion, it was known that Steve would be killed by some kind of animal, wasn't it? He wasn't an idiot, it was just an accident, very tragic, but an accident at last, and those kind of things happen all the time, as nature is random, you can't expect him to know everything that could've happen. I think is a shame, as he vas very young, but at least he died doing what he love...

i will never forget the image of steve irwin talking to the camera while sharks were in a feeding frenzy all around him while he stood in the water...the guy was a crazy kook but he was fascinating, funny and very entertaining...i kind of felt one day his luck would run out the way he took risks dealing with wildlife but i would never have guessed it would take a stingray to be the culprit....my condolences to his friends and family....he was one of a kind and his legacy will continue as his shows run on animal planet

• Lilah

I'm sure his family and friends and fans from all over do not find this funny in the least. Shame on you. It is a tragic event and he will be greatly missed. Peace.