how do i ask a girl out?

the girl is in the 7th grade with me.

Favorite Answer

YOU DON'T!!! Won't your mamma get mad? Man, at that age I would never have DREAMED of doing that cuz my current girlfriend Iris was only in 5th!!! My mom almost had a COW when she found out I kissed Melody Hawkins in 9th!!!

Talk to her just as friends, and as time goes on and you get to know each other better try to move on and talk about advance things (by advanced I mean a relationship) and make her feel special and let her know that you are always there for her. If she really feels the way you do, there is a great chance that she will be your girlfriend.

Just be yourself...girls respect that. Maybe ask her to an upcoming group event if you do not want to go one on one just yet. That will give both of you a chance to get to know one another better and there will be other people around to make it less nerve-racking

You should talk to her in class and be friendly... say hi and start a conversation with her. You should become friends with her first, and if she really likes you, she'll say yes when you ask her out.

Take a girl's advice,complement her on her clothes or her shoes.

than take a deep breath and ask her to a upcoming dance.

just be urself, and make it casual. try to act like u don't want to ask her out, then pop the question. don't get crazy, and go buys flowers and candy and stuff. lite flattery works the best, and don't overdo it.

Just ask her to the movies or something. Be confident when you ask, and don't make her feel awkward.

• Lexy

"Wanna hang out sometime?"

"I have two tickets to (movie/sporting event). I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?"

"Are you going with anyone to the dance? 'Cause if you don't, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me."

If she says no, don't take it too hard. Her loss.

Best of luck!

start talking to her about something you have in common-find out what she is interested in and take your time

just come rite out and ask , she proball y likes u too