My period is a couple of days late?

My period is a couple of days late. I'm rarely late. My husband and I had sex on my supposedly fertile days. I'm tired, nauseous, crampy, sore breasts, basically feeling like I'm about to start my period. I have been feeling like this for about a week. I took an E.P.T Test this afternoon and it came back negative. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I'd give it a few more days, then test again. You may have ovulated late and therefore your period may just be late...or you may be pregnant and the test is just not picking it up yet. If you still haven't gotten your period in another week and your tests are still negative at that point, call your doctor for a more accurate blood test.

Go to your doc and get a blood test. Home pregnancy aren't always 100%. I've never heard of anyone getting nauseua from a period, thats fairly rare. I'm the same expect for the nausea. Sometimes when your pregnant you can still actually feel like your getting your period around the time is it supposed to come. Some women experience this throughout their entire pregnancy, but the period doesn't actually come????

• crear

i became consistently afraid to apply tampons, whilst quickly as I performed activities. i did no longer use them until i became sixteen or 17 years previous, and that i've got in no way appeared decrease back. they are so lots greater comfortable. You overlook you rather have your era. you're able to attempt them out. :P As for how in all probability that's, that varies with all and sundry. How many times contained in the previous has your era been previous due? it incredibly is your perfect indicator of no count if that's going to be this time. that's not going that's going to be later than 31 days while you are not often previous due.

When you are trying to concieve, every little symptom becomes a big deal. Wait a week and test again, or if you don't get you period, see a Dr.

You might not be producing enough human growth hormone to register in your urine yet.

Go to your doctors and insist on blood work, its the best way to know.

I had PMS symptoms for three weeks thinking i was just late... turned out i was pregnant.. lol.

• CMA

probably because you are thinking about it too much! Try to relax and take a hot shower. You will get pregnant hang in there! STRESS STOPS PERIODS! good luck!!

Give it a few more days and take it in the morning with the first urine you let off in the morning.

sounds like you could be pregnant but i would wake longer and then try again, maybe you don't hav enough fo the oregnancy hormone in your system yet. Do your morning pee too.

give it a few more days...a week if you can and then take another one.