god asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

fantasy trade....?

i'm trying to get jurevicius from this other guy in my fantasy league. basicly i have randle el and coles to trade for him. would he accpet a randle el trade or a coles trade?

you would be getting randle el or coles and losing jurevicius, for clarification

Favorite Answer

Each one of these guys have a lot of questions to their game. I'm not excited about any of them.

I would keep Jurevicius if I where them. He puts up pretty good numbers, keep Coles is the only target for the NYJ. Randle El will put up decent numbers but not as good as last year.

I don't see why your'e so tempted to take jurevicius. Yes, i would like to have him as a 4th receiver at best, however, Coles is the #1 /and only/ receiver out in New York. He'll put up better yards than joe because theres no running game or receivers to take stuff away from him. Also, joe jurevicius has frye throwing to winslow and edwards as first targets, then he'll look to his 2nd receiver.

i say you keep what you got

Ask him.