promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Girl tells me about guys she likes (ladies plz, but guys r welcome)?

Ok this really cute girl i like tells me about guys she thinks are hot or she wants to date. she's not afraid to tell me something about who she likes or what her friends did ect. is this good or bad for my chances of going out w/ her?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes or no its a either way thing i know that i do it because i lov making guyz jelious or sometimes because im really like the guy as a friend either way good luck!!!!!!!

Source(s): me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Bad at first, it seems like she just likes you as a friend if she's telling you who's hot and etc. Friendship could grow into more. Flirt with her and see if she flirts back, or ask her to hang out just you two and see her reaction.

• crear
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

at first it rather is so cute. i think of in case you rather rather like her, show the way you experience approximately her. tell her the way you experience. i'm extraordinarily particular as quickly as she hears what you're saying, she'll fall for you. that's occurred to all females, all they like from a guy is for them to tell her she's the perfect and which you rather prefer her. 2nd, I do think of your youthful for that yet do no longer make an entire fool out of your self once you attempt to do it and she or he does not even prefer that. some females prefer to take it sluggish, yet you 2 have dated in the previous so which you in all probability already comprehend if she'll be up for it or no longer. and don't make her kiss you, MAKE the 1st circulate (: females LOVE that. properly i'm hoping this helped a touch.

• Skye
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

She just feels comfortable with talking to you, like a friend. Discuss ur feelings with her, thats the only way to really know if she would date u date u.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • well i really wouldnt kno cause i do that with my guy friend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.