Why are lunch ladies from school can be mean?

Favorite Answer

its part of there job to be mean

plus all the kids are punks

Maybe lunch ladies are lonely and miserable and just can't stand to see kids happy and socializing with their friends at lunchtime. So they try to bring the kids down to their melancholy by being mean lunch ladies. Misery loves company. This lunch lady at Mitchell Elementary School that I went to as a kid was a real fat ignorant ugly black b***h and my sister couldn't stand her either. She was probably just mad because didn't none of the kids want to eat that prepackaged garbage she put at us. But who cares. I would throw the hot packs away or give them to someone else who wanted it and only eat the cold pack. Put her in a larger inner city school cafeteria with older kids like 9th-12th graders in high school in the the 1990's and they would have probably kept cursing her out and telling her off real good all day long until she can't take it anymore. And I bet you she wouldn't say nothing else to them after that. I hated her and thought she was the meanest b***h-a** heifer alive with her black wench fat-a**. You can tell the difference between really caring about the kids and your job and being only there for the money and having a strong hatred towards kids.

You mean " why are lunch ladies at school mean?" Well, most of them don't make enough money to live a comfortable life, so they like to take their anger out on people they come face to face with,Some just don't like their jobs, so it's easy for them to get irrated.So, why not give the lunch lady a smile and a thank you next time she decides to be mean.Hey, she might have family problems to deal with....So why not offer her the respect and kidness that she might not be getting from your peers or other people? Bye!

• ?

I think it is a prerequisite for the job. My kids say their lunch ladies are mean too.

Because they either have family problems, financial problems, or haven't had any d1ck in a long, LONG time....Or MAYBE that's the only job they could have for right now, which doesn't pay enough; some of them PROBABLY hate kids.

I would be a total bastard just for the simple fact that I had to wear a hair net.

• Pen

I think a lot of it has to be that they have to deal with everybody else's snotty little brats when they get hungry.

well, if you think about it they're in a sticky kitchen all day and probably burn lots of stuff and they get grumpy cuz they think u dont appreciate the food or something.

cause they are dealing with screaming ungratful little brats like you

They are hungry and have to work!