promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Whats the easiest way to meet, aproach, or just ask a girl out if ur kinda shy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get over it and just do it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The most important thing is to get to know her, and let her get to know you. A lot of girls like the shy type, so don't try to be someone your not. Find an excuse to talk to her ( Question about Homework, Weather, News, etc) to break the ice. After she knows who you are, it wont be as awkward to talk to her, and the conversations will become much more natural for you both. The hardest thing is the first one, just getting up the guts to talk to her. But if you don't try there is no way she will even know you exist. Trust me- I took that step a few years ago with my high-school crush, and now we are happily married. I never thought it would happen, but is just shows you that that if you jump that one barrier the possibilities are endless...

• 1 decade ago

I like shy guys. Im a shy girl. Just work ur way into her line of vision. When/if she spots u give her a smile. If she smiles back then go for it. If she avoids u thenmaybe she isn't the one 4 u.

• 1 decade ago

You should just be friendly first, and say hi... Talk to her when you see her, like ask her how she's doing and stuff. Try to get to know her.. And ask her out when you know eachother. When you ask her out, be sure that you know where you will take her and the places you will go... If she really likes you, she'll go out with you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

9 times out of 10 shes just as shy or nervous as you. i think women are attracted to men that have a higher level of confidence. careful not to mistake confidence w/ arrogance. but definetly GO FOR IT !!

• 1 decade ago

The easiest is to start with some friends, than friends of your friends and then girls you don't know, each time you gain more confidence and it becomes easier.

• 1 decade ago

just be yourself.. dont be too self-conscious.. be comfortable around her and just start asking her about things, try to smile, be nice and dont do anything stupid, be friendly, and if you're really nervous just tell her that you're and she'll help you to loosen up.. and when you approach her dont show her that your motive is to take her out or to be his bf, just be friendly and everything will follow.. the key is, just be yourself and stop being too conscious about everything.. =) goodluck!!

• 1 decade ago

Just walk right up to her and say "I would really enjoy a chance to buy you dinner and take in a movie?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is not easier approach. you introduce yrself and chat for a while then ask her out. read tips on flirting and dating that will help you more on this site

Source(s): free tips and articles on almost any topic - http://free-articles.50webs.com
  • 1 decade ago

the net, if u like her, try to see if she likes u first. Use ecrush or something, then if u match, easy. If not, no rejection that's my motto.

• 1 decade ago

im i think i met this girl and im shy face to face, now we r goin out and im really happy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.