Does anyone know where I can get a job being a product demonstrator?

Looking for a job demonstrating products in retail stores and grocery stores in southwest minnesota preferrably. I have done it before, but didn't like the company and looking to find more jobs. Any phone numbers or websites would be great.

Favorite Answer

Hi, I want to recommend a company to you called Arbonne. It is a Swiss Skin Care and if you have experience demonstration products this might be a great fit for you. You can learn what the company has to offer by going to http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com and clicking on the link on the right hand side of the page. What do you have to lose by listening? With your experience and it only takes $29.00 to start this might well be what you have been looking for. Good luck to you.

narms.com national marketing site...register and a scout will contact you when something comes up in your area Good Luck!!!